Office Clerk – Part-Time (K-5)
Rowe Elementary is looking for dedicated staff members to be a part of the 2018-2019
school year. Applicants will be selected based on alignment to our mission and vision, relevant experience, and demonstration of potential to yield excellent educational outcomes for scholars.
- Fluent in Spanish + English
- School-Based office administration experience preferred
- High level of organization
- Strong written + oral communication abilities
- Willingness + ability to provide exceptional customer service to all families, scholars and staff members
- Answer phones, record attendance, coordinate supplies/deliveries
- Complete copy requests by teachers within 48-hour timeframe
- Coordinate Students in Transitional Living Situations, student Ventra passes and other supplemental
- Facilitate uniform distribution and student billing
- Substitute for full-time office clerk when needed
- Punctual and reliable for daily support from 8 am – 1 pm (25 hours per week)
Compensation: On-call substitutes will be paid a competitive hourly rate, including a lunch hour. On-call substitutes will be provided with the tools needed to succeed, including dedicated lesson plans + materials, laptop computer, classroom phone, high-speed internet access, and all necessary supplies.