6th- 8th Grade English Language Arts Teacher
Rowe Elementary is looking for dedicated staff members to be a part of the 2018-
2019 school year. Applicants will be selected based on alignment to our mission and vision, relevant experience, and demonstration of potential to yield excellent educational outcomes for scholars.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in education, Master’s degree preferred
- Hold a current Illinois Educator License
- Minimum of 2-3 years teaching experience required; elementary background preferred
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues (potential co-teacher), grade level team, and deans
- Experience with Code X curriculum or alternative curriculum including, in addition to novel studies and rigorous vocabulary instruction
- Experience developing and modifying long-term plans, units and
assessments (class, NWEA, ANET, PARCC) using real-time data
Compensation: We offer a generous compensation package which includes base salary and
comprehensive health benefits. All staff members are equipped with the tools needed to succeed, including a dedicated work space, laptop computer, email, high-speed internet access, and all necessary supplies.