Elementary On-Call Substitute Teacher
Rowe Elementary is looking to build a pool of on-call substitute teachers of high quality to help support our scholars and staff in times of absence.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Hold a current Illinois Educator Substitute License
- Minimum of 2-3 years teaching experience required; elementary background preferred
- Able to effectively manage a classroom of students independently using school-wide structures
- Follow lesson plans + materials to accomplish teacher-directed goals
- Experience working with scholars in varying grade levels
Compensation: On-call substitutes will be paid a competitive hourly rate, including a lunch hour. On-call substitutes will be provided with the tools needed to succeed, including dedicated lesson plans + materials, laptop computer, classroom phone, high-speed internet access, and all necessary supplies.